Hardwood Flooring is a very popular option for many great reasons. Hardwood floors come in a variety of types, finishes, thicknesses, and widths, so you are bound to find a combination that will bring together your entire home and leave you very happy with the final result.
- Because of wood’s natural hardness, hardwood flooring performs better than carpet in areas of the home that experience higher traffic such as stairs and entryways. Keep in mind that wood may not be the best option for areas that are susceptible to water or moisture damage. For these areas, luxury vinyl plank may be a better option.
- Hardwood flooring year-after-year has been the preferred flooring choice for home buyers. Someone looking to buy a home is willing to pay more for the same exact home if it has hardwood floors in it. Hardwood has proven to increase home value and increase the look and feel of a home. Whether you purchase a solid hardwood floor or engineered, you will be able to refinish that floor anywhere from 3-5 times (may vary case by case).
- You can change the color of your hardwood floors using a variety of stain options. This allows you to refresh and adapt the look and feel of your living area to trends over time.
- A solid hardwood floor can last a lifetime if you take good care of it. Hardwood floors can transform the look of a home and take it to the next level especially with all the colors, types, and wire brushed options to choose from. Keep in mind that hardwood flooring is a natural product so no two floors will ever be identical. The grains, colors, and knots will be different.
- Hardwood floors are timeless and will always be a staple in the flooring industry.
If you have any questions about hardwood flooring feel free to give us a call and one of our flooring experts will be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have.