What Are the Advantages of Carpet?
There is nothing better than coming home and walking on a beautiful soft carpet. For many years, carpet has been the top-selling flooring product in the industry due in part to the variety of options available. There are thousands of styles to choose from and for the most part, every style has a large range of colors from which you may choose that allows customers to find a carpet they will love and are happy with.
- Carpet is the warmest flooring option and it gives you unmatched comfort and softness when compared to other flooring options.
- Carpets are especially nice in colder climates like our gorgeous Pacific Northwest.
- Carpet can help to create sound reduction because it absorbs some of the foot traffic noise. This is especially true when paired with padding.
- Economically, carpet is one of the best choices because you can get a very good stain-resistant, dense, soft carpet for a lower price compared with other flooring options like solid hardwood flooring.
- Many people choose carpet because it is safer than other hard surfaces. Residential carpet always gets padding installed under it, and the pad paired with a soft carpet creates a surface that will greatly reduce the impact if someone were to fall. Also, it is much less slip-resistant than a hard-surface option.
When it comes to padding, there are several different kinds to choose from that our flooring experts can help with. If you need padding that does well with pets, we carry some great moisture barrier paddings that help repel odor. Many carpet manufacturers offer incredible warranties for their carpets because technology has improved so much. Because carpets are so reliable and efficient, manufacturers can confidently give much longer warranty periods than before.
There are many carpet options and fibers to choose from, and our flooring experts can help you select a carpet flooring solution that meets your needs.